One of the Best Kept Secrets
to Produce Accelerated Business Growth
is to… Create a Team That Works
Together toward a Common Vision!
Are you the leader of your company and
it’s not growing or generating sufficient profit?
Or are you frustrated that your management team
and/or employees don’t seem to get along?
Or are you living day-to-day with no real clarity
about where you’re heading or how to get there?
Enlightened Business Growth provides a proven, step-by-step process that produces dramatic breakthroughs in both company sales growth and profitability by aligning your entire team on the same vision and goals for your company’s future.
Founder Scott Hunter has been supporting company presidents, owners and CEOs in diverse companies for over 3 decades. Scott helps organizations create clarity and a clear vision for sales expansion, strategic growth and increased profitability.
Enlightened Business Growth provides an approach that includes:
- A new team philosophy that becomes the basis of creating a whole new world of possibility to be used in inventing the future of your company
- Personalized training for key personnel in the Enlightened Business Growth philosophy
- A defined vision, purpose, culture and strategic objectives
- Alignment of everyone in your organization on the vision and objectives, beginning with the management team
- The design and implementation of an organizational structure to take your company successfully into the future
- Clarity of all roles and responsibilities of your team members
- The identification of any and all personal issues and problems with your team and their resolution in a mutually agreeable and synergistic way
- Creating a truly extraordinary and outrageously successful and profitable company
What People at LinkedIn Had to Say
“In the first 5 minutes that I saw you speak, I said to myself ‘this guy has a lot to offer’…and would be absolutely powerful for my team. I have the most amazing team but they do have trouble listening and in just dealing with people and I thought you could help them. I was very pleased with how the day turned out and I know the team was too.”
Head of Global Workplace
“It was very powerful...it was important to see that many people buy in and really understand that communication and honesty is really the key to organizational success…the day was outstanding and I would recommend it to anybody, it was amazing and I was glad to be a part of it.”
Global Food & Beverage Program Manager
What Others Had to Say
Scott, I would like to acknowledge you for the profound effect you have made on our Company and its leadership. We will double our business in five years as a result of your teaching’s on how to think, speak, and act. It is comforting to me that our organization has a coach with a winning tradition that will be with us as we grow into the future.
Gary R. Benjamin
President and COO